The awards recognize graduating high school seniors who have excelled in both academics and athletics.
Nominations are open to students from all over Virginia.
The deadline to submit a nomination is September 30, 2023.
The VSHF Student-Athlete Achievement Awards are presented to graduating high school seniors who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement, athletic prowess, and community service. The awards are divided into two categories: male and female.
To be eligible for the awards, students must:
- Be a graduating high school senior from Virginia.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Be a varsity letter winner in at least one sport.
- Have demonstrated leadership in extracurricular activities.
- Have made a positive impact on their school and community.
The VSHF Student-Athlete Achievement Awards are a great way to recognize the accomplishments of outstanding student-athletes in Virginia. If you know a graduating high school senior who deserves to be recognized, please submit a nomination today.