Country music star Morgan Wallen shocked fans on Friday evening (Aug. 11) when he took the stage without his signature mullet at the Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio.
Wallen, 28, had been sporting the mullet for years, and it had become one of his signature looks. However, he decided to shave it off earlier this week, much to the surprise of his fans.
When Wallen took the stage at Ohio Stadium, he was met with a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd. Some fans were disappointed to see the mullet go, while others were supportive of Wallen’s decision to change his look.
“I didn’t like my long hair anymore,” Wallen said in a video he posted on social media earlier this week. “It was time for a change.”
Wallen’s new haircut is a short, spiky style. It’s a far cry from his old mullet, but it seems to be working for him. Wallen looked confident and happy on stage in Columbus, and his fans seemed to be enjoying his new look.
It remains to be seen whether Wallen’s new haircut will affect his popularity with fans. However, one thing is for sure: Wallen is still making headlines, even without his mullet.
Here are some reactions from fans:
- “I’m gonna miss the mullet, but I still love you, Morgan.”
- “I think you look great with short hair! It’s a good change.”
- “I’m not sure what to think about Morgan Wallen’s new haircut. I guess I’ll have to get used to it.”
- “I’m still a fan of Morgan Wallen, even if he doesn’t have his mullet anymore.”
- “I think Morgan Wallen looks great with short hair. He’s still the same talented singer, no matter what his hair looks like.”
It will be interesting to see how Wallen’s new haircut affects his career. However, one thing is for sure: he is still making headlines, even without his mullet.