Ben Affleck is known for his acting and directing skills, but he’s also giving rapping a try in a new commercial for Dunkin’.
The ad, which premiered during the 2023 MTV Video Music Awards, features Affleck and rapper Ice Spice trying to come up with a catchy jingle for Dunkin’s new Ice Spice Munchkins.
Affleck is initially hesitant to rap, but he eventually gives it a try and even busts out a few rhymes about the sweet treats.
The ad has been met with mixed reactions, with some people praising Affleck’s rapping skills and others finding it cringeworthy.
However, there’s no denying that the ad is getting people talking about Dunkin’s new Ice Spice Munchkins.
Here are some additional details about the ad:
- The ad was directed by Benny Boom.
- It was filmed in Los Angeles.
- The song in the ad is called “Ice Spice Munchkins” and was written by Ice Spice and Affleck.
- The ad has been viewed over 1 million times on YouTube.
- The ad has been praised by some people for its creativity and humor.
- The ad has also been criticized by some people for being too cheesy.
Whether you love it or hate it, there’s no denying that Ben Affleck’s rapping in the new Dunkin’ ad is getting people talking.