Red Dead Redemption is one of the most beloved open-world games of all time. It’s a sprawling Western epic with a rich story, memorable characters, and stunning visuals. However, the game is now over a decade old, and it’s starting to show its age.
A remaster of Red Dead Redemption would be a great way to breathe new life into this classic game. Here are 11 improvements that a remaster should include:
- Improved graphics. The graphics in Red Dead Redemption were impressive for their time, but they’re starting to look dated by today’s standards. A remaster should update the graphics to take advantage of modern hardware.
- Increased draw distance. The draw distance in Red Dead Redemption is a bit limited, which can break immersion. A remaster should increase the draw distance so that players can see more of the world around them.
- Smoother framerate. The framerate in Red Dead Redemption can be a bit choppy, especially in certain areas. A remaster should smooth out the framerate so that the game plays more smoothly.
- Updated controls. The controls in Red Dead Redemption can be a bit clunky, especially when it comes to horseback riding. A remaster should update the controls to make them more responsive and intuitive.
- Added content. A remaster would be a great opportunity to add new content to the game, such as new missions, weapons, and side activities.
- Online multiplayer. Red Dead Redemption originally didn’t have online multiplayer, but it was added later as DLC. A remaster should include online multiplayer from the start.
- Cross-platform play. The cross-platform play would allow players on different platforms to play together, which would expand the game’s multiplayer community.
- New difficulty modes. Red Dead Redemption only has two difficulty modes: Easy and Hard. A remaster should add new difficulty modes, such as a Very Hard mode for experienced players.
- New photo mode. A photo mode would allow players to take stunning screenshots of the game’s beautiful world.
- Enhanced sound design. The sound design in Red Dead Redemption is already great, but it could be even better with some enhancements.
- Bug fixes. No remaster is perfect, so it’s important to fix any bugs that are found in the game.
These are just a few of the improvements that a remaster of Red Dead Redemption could include. If Rockstar Games were to remaster this classic game, it would be a must-play for fans of the series.
What other improvements would you like to see in a Red Dead Redemption remaster?